NO SERVICE

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Re: NO SERVICE

Good luck on that ive been trying since Thursday they r a **bleep** joke
Agent

Are you experiencing issues with the service, Fredusmc33? Please send us a private message. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Like pulling teeth
Accomplice

Just to let the world of boost know there was no resolution. Over 7 days when the phone was bought, . Is there non solution resolution was for me to send it back to the manufacturer which resolves nothing another couple weeks they sent it back with nothing done and still no phone class action lawsuit people. Boost is buying phones for manufacturers that they know are defective in passing them off to us as good they know what's wrong they know they're bad and now they should be paying and being accountable for it
Enthusiast

Im going to let the media know so its public an out then they will have no choice by to correct the issue
Groupie

Constant "No Internet", Dns probe finished, bo internet, search timed out, try again later, called agent several times, troubleshoot, reboot, no change, if I am 15 miles away from home ...no problems.
I asked for Unlock codes, but have to have service 12 months, why would I pay 12 mos of non-service?? Going on 4 mos of headaches.
Agent

Hi there, marys22. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service. 

Please, send us a private message with your address to check the coverage. 

Enthusiast

jalopez81 I switched to Boost Mobile from MetroPCS not even a week ago and I am constantly having issues with my service. No data, or 3G if I'm lucky. I have the unlimited family plan. I need this resolved ASAP.
Enthusiast

jalopez81 I switched to Boost Mobile from MetroPCS not even a week ago and I am constantly having issues with my service. No data, or 3G if I'm lucky. I have the unlimited family plan. I need this resolved ASAP.

Don’t you fret, OpieTracie! We’ll get you all sorted out. Let’s check this thing out, OpieTracie! Can you please send me a private message with your current address location, phone number and PIN number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".