NO SERVICE

Go to solution
Accomplice

NO SERVICE

My service quit on me about 3 or 4 m today had to go to x finite for the free hour trial just to try to contact boost and still cant get my service back on what's up what's going on out there my zip is 77069 Houston Tx
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accomplice

Re: NO SERVICE

I have 2 phones on this plan and it sucks that I cant use either one 80 dollars down the drain thank you boost for nothing and I'm still having problems with my hot spot being used up and I'm not using it

View solution in original post

65 REPLIES 65
Accomplice

I have 2 phones on this plan and it sucks that I cant use either one 80 dollars down the drain thank you boost for nothing and I'm still having problems with my hot spot being used up and I'm not using it

View solution in original post

Accomplice

I got about 30minutes left before my free hour I'd up and I will be off the grid because boost don't know how to take care of there business again thank you boost for taking my money and my service
Highlighted
Agent

We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers in that area. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Accomplice

And to think I was going to add another phone and up my plan to $100 but now I may just go back to simple mobile never had a problem with there service

Did urs every start working cuz mines still acting crazy i can't call anyone..
Accomplice

And how about a discount on my next month's payment and possible plan up grade

Hey whats up with my phone i can't call or text and my services is acting crazy am in the 77060 area.. Am trying to call my niece at the airport cuz she's lost.. Plz hurry up and help
Accomplice

I still have some one or something using my hot spot and I don't even use it and yes I have called yalllllllll like 6 or more times and only got $20 off of last months bill but the issue is not resolved
Accomplice

Nope