NO SERVICE WITHOUT WIFI

Highlighted
Groupie

NO SERVICE WITHOUT WIFI

I moved to another state and where I am i can't call directly from my phone or text , only imessage since I'm connected to WiFi. everytime I disconnect from the wifi, it shows a 1x next to boost and doesn't allow me to so much as send a text. is there anyway my service can at least allow me to call directly from my number and text too? I've asked for help twice here and none of the agents have bothered to respond to my message. I recently switched to this carrier and I'm beginning to get disappointed. 

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: NO SERVICE WITHOUT WIFI

Hello, Dalig1994. We're sorry to know that you're experiencing this issue. We'll be happy to assist you and will take care of this for you today. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, and address to review this?

Groupie

I sent a message

Agent

Hi there Dalig1994. Sorry for the delay reply. We are replying to your private message in regards to your issue with the service. 

Groupie

I've already sent the message and still havent received a reply in

Agent

Hi, @Dalig1994 To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? Are you getting signal bars? If so, how many of them?