NO SERVICE AT ALL

Groupie

NO SERVICE AT ALL

I have a 5 lines with this carrier and anyone works at all! My dauguters are in differents activities and we can't communicate for nothing! Whats going on? I just switch with boost 12/30/18 from metro for this? I dont know whats going on woth the service and I expect somebody give info cause the phone service dont answer at all. 

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hello! We're sorry about the issues you're having with your service. We'd like to look into this for you. Can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Enthusiast

No service yet AGAIN!  Been with Boost 5 years, never a problem now every Monday and Tuesday I loose service. Call center is worthless seems to be a language barrier. Surprise. I’m going back to at&t. Yes they are higher but at least dependable.

Agent

That’s no good at all. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this, @LHawk. We definitely want to look into this for you. To research further, can you please send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs so we can check the network performance?