NO SERVICE 07630 SInce May 4th

Accomplice

NO SERVICE 07630 SInce May 4th

I have NOT been able to Text/Call from 72 Hartland Avenue, Emerson NJ 07630, since Friday May 4th.

I called you guys Monday, tech said it would be resolved in 24 hours.

Just texted via Mobile App and customer service rep says call back in 48 to 72 hours.

My service from this location has been down for 5 days now you want me to wait an additional 3 days.  Yet my daughter who has an iPhone 6 (on Boost) no problem.  I have a J7 Refine (got it Saturday).  Works fine from work Nanuet NY, BUT not Emerson NJ

Can anyone tell me from a technical perspective what is going on?  

I am VERY VERY frustrated at this point.

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: NO SERVICE 07630 SInce May 4th

Hi robspinelli! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please, let us have your address, so we can check what's going on. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

Hartland Avenue, Emerson, NJ 07630

I need details why this NEEDS to be out for 8 days. (so far 5)

-Rob 

Agent

Please do not post your information in public. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Enthusiast

I have been without service since may 2nd. I have called boost mobile MANY times. And everytime i call i get a different answer. Ive been told the towers will be up in 24 to 48 hours, ive been told it'll be a week. I have waited 8 days now for the service to come back up and still nothing. I just got off the phome with customer support and they told me they have no idea when it will be back up, but it could take up to a month before the towers are done. If im going to be paying for my service i should be able to use ALL the services im paying for. Im so tired of calling these people and getting no answers what so ever.
Agent

Hello, @HeatherAnn. We apologize for this experience. Please send us a PM with your phone number, PIN and address so we can take a look into this for you. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Accomplice

Thanks for post.  I know I can not solve your problem, but feel your pain.

Enthusiast

Sorry for ranting on your post, but i jist wanted to let you know what ive been told before you got to the 8th day of waiting and still no service. I know we can't fix the towers but we would at least like some information or even a legit time frame of when it could be done. Hope you get your service back soon!
Accomplice

I agree.  I work in IT Support and technical stuff is not foreign to me.  It seems like all they do is provide lip service and specific details.  Will PM someone today and everyday until I am back up. Thanks