My kids an I have no service can't call or text nothing. Not happy at all

Highlighted
Accomplice

My kids an I have no service can't call or text nothing. Not happy at all

Got a call today from someone at boost asking if my phone was working It was then but now it's not I am very very pissed. I did the ## things but it didn't work. I'm not pay a bill for crap I aint used. All 3 lines are down
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Vickiy833! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then select the option that says "send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you!

Highlighted
Groupie

My phone and the wifes not working either.. Used support chat for help an hour ago and still no response 😠
Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes tried that an got nothing either. I feel you I have 3 kids t home 1 really sick with lung issues. I had to call out of work cause I have to have a phone there at all times so I'm very upset
Highlighted
Enthusiast

My phone won't let me call or text anyone. Is something wrong with your network?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Vickiy833 & WaltBabyLuv! We definitely understand your concern. We've just received an update from our network team. Customers in the Alabama and Gulf Coast Markets may be unable to access voice and data due to a network issue impacting 606 cell sites in the area. Our technicians are already aware of the issue and they're working hard to fix this ASAP.