My iphone 6S is not connecting to the data network anymore and voice service disconnects.

Highlighted
Accomplice

My iphone 6S is not connecting to the data network anymore and voice service disconnects.

I am in a suburb 44 miles west of chicago and my coverage has always been from good to great with no problems whatsoever. I have an iphone 6S that was a new insurance replacement from about 6 months ago. Not sure if this is relevant but about a month ago I took a cross country drive to Palo Alto, CA and back. My coverage was spotty wheere I expected it to be but it never came back the way it was before and after the IOS 12 update it got even worse. My voice calls do not consistently go through and frequently drop after a few minutes and I can't reconnect, even when I'm stationary with 4 bars. The cellular data does not work at all. If it says LTE and I try to use it, the LTE disappears and comes back with a 1x. I usually see 1x but it does not recognize the data network at all. I'm a long time Virgin mobile user, I currently have 2 lines. One works fine but my problem phone makes me want to throw them both out the window.

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Agent

Hi SM5. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It is our pleasure to assist you. We want to help. Which reset did you do on your phone? Please, send us your address in a private message, so we can check the area too. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Not applicable

I have restarted MULTIPLE ways MULTIPLE times. This is really frustrating! Please- what else do you have aside from restart and the 2 ## calling restarts?? Please do not say turn on/off phone (that is another restart I did) also, under settings/general
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, SM5. We've received and replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.