Moved back to Sprint Network and getting sporadic service

Highlighted
Promoter

Moved back to Sprint Network and getting sporadic service

I tried out the "Expanded Network" which turns out is just T-Mobile towers. Boost failed to mention that I am in a dead-spot for those towers so I had to switch back to my usual network. Now that I am back on my usual network my service spikes up and down while my phone is in one spot. THIS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE I SWITCHED TO AND FROM THE EXPANDED NETWORK.

I use the app "Network Cell Info Lite" which measures your service in real time. I leave my phone in one spot while using the Hotspot feature to play online with my Playstation 4. While the phone is sitting still it can go from 104 dBm all the way up to 117 dBm at random. I can be fine for an entire day and than at night it will be at 117 dBm which is nearing dead-zone levels of service. It does this in multiple places where I get good service and will randomly spike.

This also occurs while I am simply browsing on my phone. I can watch my service bars change rapidly sometimes or they will sit at 3 bars and it will still give me horrible speeds. I would really like some help with this but please DO NOT suggest the usual troubleshooting methods as I have already tried them to death over the course of 2 weeks trying to fix my issue. I am at a lose for this service I pay $60 for and it fails to work for not just me but everyone in my household who are on their own plans and still can barely use their data.

DO NOT CHANGE TO "EXPANDED NETWORK" WITHOUT CHECKING YOUR T-MOBILE COVERAGE.

23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted
Promoter

Day 14 of unreliable service.

Being told coverage is worse in my area and that their are no issues with the network is hilarious. Compensation is owed. I cannot use my data which I am paying for.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have got the same ping from the Canadian tower..
I get 102 and 78..below picture transfer speed.
They need to quit renting sprints towers and build thier own or ping the towers and kill sprint customers off like they do us using boost..
Highlighted
Promoter

Day 15 of unreliable service.

Still response via PM or on this thread. It's not getting any better on my end. I do not feel like a valued customer.
Highlighted
Promoter

Day 16 of unreliable service.

They continue to tell me their are no issues and I will not be receiving compensation. Change providers ASAP!