Moved back to Sprint Network and getting sporadic service

Highlighted
Promoter

Moved back to Sprint Network and getting sporadic service

I tried out the "Expanded Network" which turns out is just T-Mobile towers. Boost failed to mention that I am in a dead-spot for those towers so I had to switch back to my usual network. Now that I am back on my usual network my service spikes up and down while my phone is in one spot. THIS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE I SWITCHED TO AND FROM THE EXPANDED NETWORK.

I use the app "Network Cell Info Lite" which measures your service in real time. I leave my phone in one spot while using the Hotspot feature to play online with my Playstation 4. While the phone is sitting still it can go from 104 dBm all the way up to 117 dBm at random. I can be fine for an entire day and than at night it will be at 117 dBm which is nearing dead-zone levels of service. It does this in multiple places where I get good service and will randomly spike.

This also occurs while I am simply browsing on my phone. I can watch my service bars change rapidly sometimes or they will sit at 3 bars and it will still give me horrible speeds. I would really like some help with this but please DO NOT suggest the usual troubleshooting methods as I have already tried them to death over the course of 2 weeks trying to fix my issue. I am at a lose for this service I pay $60 for and it fails to work for not just me but everyone in my household who are on their own plans and still can barely use their data.

DO NOT CHANGE TO "EXPANDED NETWORK" WITHOUT CHECKING YOUR T-MOBILE COVERAGE.

23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, @Mikee. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Promoter

I've messaged you @Frankt  and need a reply.

Highlighted
Promoter

Upon messaging @Frankt we could not get the issue resolved and I was suddenly messaged by another Agent... @Victor21

@Victor21 has told me...

Agent Victor21 8m ago
Re: Moved back to Sprint
There are no outages in the area. No compensation could be issued. We continue to work on your slow data issue.

Meanwhile 4 days ago I was told by @EdmundM...

Agent EdmundM Saturday
Re: Slow Data/Bad Service
Hello. Once the towers are repaired, your service will be back to normal.

My service has not been normal since I switched back to the Sprint network. I cannot get any compensation. I cannot get any actual solution and I honestly feel like I cannot get any honesty from anyone. I just want the service I paid $60 and so do the other people in my household who are also suffering this issue.

Highlighted
Promoter

Day 7 of unstable service. When am I going to receive some compensation?
Highlighted
Promoter

Day 8 with unreliable service and no reply to my PM's. I was told to a technician was looking into it but that was probably a lie.

Someone please help me.
Highlighted
Promoter

Day 9 of unreliable service and still no one to help me or to update me on the technician. This is a joke.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Mikee. Please, send us a private message to better assist you.

Highlighted
Promoter

I messaged you and have yet to receive a reply. I can barely load my inbox or these pages
Highlighted
Agent

Unfortunately, we don't have a compensation for that. However we can troubleshoot the data speed issue. To research further, can you send us the address where this occurs?