Moto G7 Play connectivity issues

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Moto G7 Play connectivity issues

I have been having issues with connectivity since I first started using Boost Mobile back in 2017.  Initially I thought that it was the phone that I was using so I just dealt with it until I could afford to get a different phone.  With the new phone (Moto G7 Play) it almost seems like the connectivity is worse.  It's absolutely terrible at my home and the phone is constantly disconnecting from my wifi.  It took almost 20 minutes to download a game that was under 75mb.  I'm constantly getting "no connection" messages when trying to play games or watch things. Sometimes it will show that I have full bars but I'll still have no (or very slow) connection. I find myself walking around the house holding my phone up to try and find a spot with any semblance of a stable connection.  Sometimes I'll get a text message hours after the person sent it.  There have also been times where I have gotten a text days after the person has sent it.  80% of the time I have spotty service no matter where I go.  I have made sure that the PRL and software are updated.  I have tried turning off Wifi and Bluetooth scanning, reset the network... nothing I've tried seems to help.  

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Moto G7 Play connectivity issues

No worries, AnxiousPickle! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with your complete address, phone number and PIN?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

This is how you know your service is horrible you can't even answer the question so everybody can see the information I bought a moto G7 not even a week ago and I can't connect to anything it's horrible and if I do connect it's slow as hell not only do I want a refund not only do you got it to hear your **bleep**ing people over you guys need to do something about this **bleep** what you don't understand is people who get budget phone or is on a budget so now you're getting cheated at the money you have made to get the budget phone because the service don't even work I live in Greenville North Carolina and it's so horrible that I'm honestly thinking about going to Verizon paying all the money I need to pay to get a phone that works good I'm so disappointed right now that if I could shut down this phone I would but guess what I got to have a money's-worth somehow so I'm not trying to ruin a brand new product even if it doesn't work I should not have to have Wi-Fi to make my phone work you guys should be ashamed of yourselves you know this is an issue and you refuse to fix it you're stealing from hard-working Americans
Agent

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, Lieslieslies. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.

okay let me try to explain this again your moto G7 phone connectivity and your boost Mobile service is so horrible that I have to sit outside and use Wi-Fi from another source that's not my own because it just won't connect it won't connect model it won't connect Wi-Fi I don't want to hear about private and all that bull**bleep** you guys know for a fact these phones are horrible why do you keep putting them out there for people like me to get frustrated and waste our money I'm not doing all that private message bull crap because it's bull crap I cannot connect long enough to do this I'm not going to keep sitting outside for this my phone doesn't go past 2 bars if you guys pay attention to the reviews this phone or your service is getting you guys know it is horrible now I'm told that I got to send another message just to get a reply shame on you