More phones on boost

Highlighted
Accomplice

More phones on boost

Am I the only one who is getting really tired of Boost Mobile selection of devices that are allowed on the network?, There are a plethora of amazing devices out in the world and the fact that Boost Mobile only allows a certain select few of them is really aggravating meanwhile other prepaid carriers allow majority of the devices I am talking about such as....
one plus
xiaomi
Hell even some of the samsung A series devices arent supported by this rediculous excuse of a carrier, I really wanna get the galaxy s10 lite or galaxy note 10 lite when they drop but I can almost promise you boost wont allow coverage for them, if I were to head over to straight talk or metro I can almost guarantee that I'll have a great phone compared to the **bleep**ty pre owned s8 that I have to keep exchanging cause of how utterly garbage it is, one day I have screen burn in, next motherboard malfunction...next is charging port malfunction....I'm tired of this...
Boost really needs to expand thayre horizons in terms on compatible phones cause I've had it up to my soul eith this company
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Thanks so much for the suggestion, Xayne90! We’re always developing based on feedback from our customers.

Highlighted
Accomplice

The thing is you people always say the same thing and nothing ever really gets done about it you never really expand your horizons when it comes to putting new devices on the network, It's only the major things like the Galaxy S series or LG or Apple...... I'm serious when I say if I don't see better devices being sold on the website within a couple of months I'm switching because I could get better service end a better phone for a fraction of what you people charge, I refuse to keep putting money into a company that doesnt care about what they're customers want
Highlighted

We are sorry you feel this way, Xayne90. Rest assured – we’re working to make improvements in this area!Rest assured – we’re working to make improvements in this area!