Mobile IP error 67

Accomplice

Mobile IP error 67

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: Mobile IP error 67

Hi there, crfishinmom. Thanks for contacting us. How can we assist you today?

Accomplice

Since yesterday my phone will no ring, send or get text, I just have error 61. Please tell me how to fix this. I need a cell phone that works. My phone is bad enough as it has stopped charging and my replacement phone could not charge past 18%. I just need my phone to work you ring and text

Agent

We're sorry to hear that.  Please, send us a private message with the address to check the coverage. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

My phone was fine until Monday. I did the security update and it seems like after that it quite connecting. I did the reset to the factory settings and it still will not connect.. I have a replacement phone coming today so maybe that will work. I have a Moto 4 plus. I am just really frustrated.

Accomplice

updated to new phone and I am still getting this error. over it!

Agent

Hi there crfishinmom. Thank you for contacting us. You swapped to the new phone and you continue to receive the same error message? .Victor21

Accomplice

I just replaced my phone with an insurance phone today,. and i am getting this error. IS there an issue with my phone or the area I am in that I keep getting it? I live in a rural area and need my phone to work

Agent

Understood and lets verify once again. Please provide, your phone number, pin code, street address, the new phones sim card and IMEI/Dec number. Victor21