Mobile Hotspot Not Working After Plan Reloaded

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Mobile Hotspot Not Working After Plan Reloaded

I'm currently having problems with my mobile hotspot but I'm unsure on whose end it is. This started happening on Monday, when my plan reloaded. I tried connecting one of my devices like normal but it popped up the message saying DNS server not found. So I tested it on my tablet and PC which can connect but state there is no internet. I tried restarting the hotspot, trying later, resetting the phone, renaming the hotspot name to reset connection, setting the DNS to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 but nothing worked. I discovered yesterday as of this note that running Windows Command showed that the DNS for the wifi is listed as empty. I'm at my wits' end trying to get the service back working. Any help would be appreciated.
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about this experience, swyfttrakk91. We want to help. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about this experience, swyfttrakk91. We want to help. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

everything's back in service thank you
Highlighted

I am having issues after paying my phone bill for the month. I went off wifi and my service is not working. My hotspot which usually works is not working. my imessage won’t work, and I can’t use my apps. Please help. I am an apple user.
Highlighted

Hello savannah062900. Please send us a private message so we can verify your account and assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".