MAJOR network problems.

Highlighted
Groupie

MAJOR network problems.

I have a Moto g fast. For the past two weeks I could not get phone calls, only texts at home. Now this has spread to my place or work and I can't get or send even text messages. I have 3 bars and Wifi and nothing is going through. What the heck has happened to Boost? This is the only way my kids , their school, my mom can get a hold of me!!!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about this. Can you send us a private message so we can look into it? 

Highlighted

I have a Samsung A11 and am having similar issues as well. The update doesn't seem to fix anything and my phone was fine just a day ago. I was on chat with an agent for 4 hours to no avail and we literally tried everything. It simply keeps searching or it'll connect to 2g (sometimes 3g) but won't make (or receive)Any calls r texts... any ideas on how to fix this?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Hectordamarisr Thanks for reaching out to us, and apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

Why a private message when so many others are having the same issues? Wouldn't your answer help others in this public forum? I call BS. Why can't you help me publicly?

Highlighted
Agent

We need to review the account, which cannot be done through a public post. Once the issue is resolved, you can post a message with the resolution.

~ Joy P.