Lte speed is slow

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Lte speed is slow

Hi, I switched over from Straight talk to boost yesterday, thinking that the service would be of a higher quality. However, ever since receiving my phone and $60 plan, I can't even load a google chrome page on my Samsung Galaxy A20, getting nothing above 0.08 Mbps speeds (Tested with ookla speedtest). I've already tried resetting my network data, to no effect. Any resolution would be appreciated.
See more topics labeled with:
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Meme367. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Been nearly 12 hours, and still no change in the network's condition. I got a message stating that "Our team is working diligently to "restore our services to full capacity"". Any ETA on when it'll be fixed? The last thing I'd want to do is switch providers again, but if this is going to be an ongoing/recurring issue, I might as well.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Meme367. Thank you for stopping by. Unfortunately, we're still having a network outage affecting the service around your area. We don't have an estimated time of when the issue will be fixed. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. -Kira_M.