Loosing service/No internet connection/

Enthusiast

Loosing service/No internet connection/

For 2 days my phone only functions when connected to WiFi. If the WiFi is off I can not send or receive text messages and when it is on I can only send IMessages through my iCloud. When it does apparently want to work for about 5 min I receive text messages from hours ago. Service shows one bar at 1x. I am trying to get this fixed as soon as possible being that I do pay my phone on time, every month. It is annoying to not be able to contact or be contacted when I don’t have WiFi, what’s the purpose of paying if **bleep** like this is going to happen ?
29 REPLIES 29
Agent

Hi there! Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We'd be happy to help you. Please send a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address to further assist you. 

Accomplice

Im going thru the same  myself. My new month started today and my service was working fine this morning and now all of a sudden its just gone

Agent

Sorry to hear that, Stevemiller. We'd be happy to help. Please provide us more details about the service issue that you are experiencing. 

Accomplice

Yall want to help then give me a full refund on this months payment with a free month of service fix the issues with us customers losing our service and quit slowing my "unlimited" high speed data down
Agent

We can't apply a credit if we don't have a reported network outage at the location.

Accomplice

I didnt say anything about a credit i straight forward said a full refund. In other words put my $57.00 back on my credit card and give me a free month cause this is crap
Agent

We offer pre-paid service, we can't process a refund. We can't apply a credit (free month) if we don't have a reported network outage at the location.

Accomplice

I have 5 phones on my plan and all 5 are doing the samething for a week now. No internet. Cant make a call unless i drive into town. Its ridiculous for what is paid a month.
Agent

Hi, Missiehumes09. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?