Loosing service/No internet connection/

Accomplice

Re: Loosing service/No internet connection/

Mines been the same way. For a week no internet and service is shot unless I'm connected to wifi
Accomplice

Yeah this is a bunch of bs. At first i just thought it was cause the weather here in oklahoma has been all jacked up but now i know thats not the case. Right now i cant watch my wwe network netflix unless i have something downloaded same with prime video cant watch hulu youtube and cant even listen to pandora. So im gonna go either tomm or monday to my boost store and have them unlock my phone
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Corbin43. We got your private message. We'll continue to assist you in private. 

Agent

We understand your frustration, Stevemiller, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.

Groupie

I switched to the 60 for the internet when I did I didnt get nothing for two weeks have they ever refund or something
Agent

Hey there,  @billmeyer  So sorry to hear that. Just to make sure, are you referring to the internet access you did not get after switching to the plan? Please provide us more details so we can help you.

Groupie

I even did the total reset did all the network settings we did everything and still it's shot and the phone is new I feel I wasted 110$ this month and still the internet secrewy should even have it one file he called 6or7 times to figure out
Accomplice

I don't think you will be getting much help here, my issue has been going on for 2 months now. They keep telling me to do the same stuff, it's hopeless.

Agent

We apologize for this experience. Let's take a closer look. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and address. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Try putting up with crap like that for over a year and a half. Boost "customer service" is almost non existent. They only want you to pay the bill and shut up about anything else.
I'm paying for 4g coverage and have to keep the phone on 3g (CDMA) to do anything. Welcome to the family