Limited or no network and internet

Agent

Re: Limited or no network and internet

Hi, @RHuff102 To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? What type of phone do you have? Are you getting signal bars? If so, how many of them?

Highlighted
Groupie

I also bought a phone from a boost retailer and i have had this phone the lg dynasty exact same problem i had to pay 3 times for a ride to and from the retailer because my daughter is having the same issue! This is some bull**bleep** because i think that boost should tell their customers about this issue that boost customers are having instead of allowing their customers to stress over this because as i mentioned before some of us dont live close to a boost location and some of us dnt have a vehicle to get there! But its very irritating and it just really pisses me the hell off because like in someones complaints in the boostmobile community mentioned as well, that why is boost mobile allowing customers to buy their phones if we are just getting ripped of taken for our money for 50$ plan much more expensive than the lowest 35$ plan if we arent allowed to use the plans services we payed for! i hope boost mobile is going to pay me for the gas and or give their customers that are having this problem a free upgrade and months free after everything is fixed or to allow us free service for all this time that we have to go without internet connection! Also i had just been back and forth to the store but i had been calling boost and just today was told that i would have to go back to the retailer i bought the freakn phone!
Groupie
Groupie

I think pretty much every boost customer is having thd same issues! I live in delano ca. 93215 i show 3 to 4 bars and still problems
Groupie

I realize the issue of no internet that I just read was a year ago but I am having the exact same problem. My daughter as well. I don't know what's going on . it's very frustrating especially when I'm in the middle of completing an application or making reservations etc. I am seriously thinking of going to another company. I love boost. Their customer service are usually pretty nice. But I can't continue with this internet issue
Agent

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience, @Ahill26. How about we take a closer look? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

I’ve been having this same issue for the past 3 months since I bought my iPhone. Been on the phone down the line all the way to apple themselves but it’s a service issue. Completely ridiculous to have to have paid this bill so far as I’ve missed very important sales calls costing me at least a $1,000
Agent

Hey there, anthony87! Looks like we’ll need to do some investigating. Can you private message us your phone number and pin so that we can verify your account first? Thanks!

Enthusiast

I also pay for unlimited. Unlimited means unlimited, therefore service should not be slowed down. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 & I've had continual issues with slow or no internet! 1st I was told I hadn't paid, my bill wasn't even due for 3 more days. They apologized & said it was a tower that was being fixed. Days later I I emailed again, was told it was 3 towers being fixed. Then was told towers were fixed so I needed to call in for trouble shooting assistance. I told then I had already gone thru the trouble shooting steps, they just kept sending me the standard mag to call in. I'm in the strongest area of my city. I told them I logged when internet got slow or there was none & I discovered all times were at peak times when the demand for internet was greatest, weekends & evenings when everyone is home & using the service. I got no response to that.
Its false advertisement to advertise unlimited if Boost still slows your service down once you've reached a limit they have apparently set for u, that my friends is not unlimited data!!
I've been a steady, good & loyal customer of Boosts for 16 years, one would think that Boost would want to retain me as their customer since there are many providers out there that I could go to.

I understand your frustration, queenchumash. How about we take a closer look at this? Can you please send me a private message with your current address location, phone number and PIN? 

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.