Limited or no network and internet

Highlighted
Accomplice

Limited or no network and internet

I am writing this post because I have been contacting Boost Mobile for over a month now, about my new phone the Samsung J7 Perx. I don't know what the problem is but my phone constantly throughout the days loses its network service and my internet and data no longer work. I have to switch my phone on airplane mode all day long or restart my phone to be able to use the internet or network again for a few minutes. In my multiple phone calls to Boost asking them to fix my phone problem, Boost verified that there were no outages in my area and that it must be the phone itself. They had me update he profile under settings, then updates. After doing that my.phone stayed connected to the internet for about a half hour then kept dropping my data all over again. I called Boost back a few days later to speak to then again. This time the told me that I would need to do a complete factory reset to my phone in order for my phone to start working correctly. I expressed to the agent on the phone how badly I did not want to have to reset my phone. The agent again told me this would be the only way to make my phone work correctly. After trying to backup everything on my phone in hopes that I wouldn't lose anything I gave in and factory reset my phone. It turns out that factory resetting my phone did absolutely nothing in fixing the problem it was having. So not only does my phone drop the network and data all day and night long, now I also have some pictures, songs and documents lost due to having to do the reset in the first place. I habe been a loyal Boost Mobile customer for a while now and I am very upset with your company. I pay $50 plus tax every month for unlimited data, calls and messages. But I am clearly not getting the option of using unlimited data because the phone keeps throwing me off the network. I am extremely disappointed in the phone also. I received the J7 Perx from the insurance company due to my original J7 breaking. I was not informed that my phone had been discontinued. So I was sent the Perx as a replacement. I do not think it is fair that I have to pay a full monthly bill when I am not receiving my full phone plan services from your company. I am seriously considering leaving Boost Mobiles service at this time due to this issue that has now turned in to issues. This is the 3rd time I have had Boost as my phone service because I have liked your company so much in the past. I keep coming back as a loyal customer and due to this I am willing to find a new phone company
27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Accomplice

I have the same issue plus more. Boost is only interested in getting your money, not providing the services we are paying for.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Boost, you would think with all these customers complaining about the same thing, you would do something. But you keep collecting our money and there is no way in hell you're going to prorate or give us credit for anything.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Cross streets and zip codes? Fool can't you see this is a wide spread issue with people all over the United States. Just admit it, as long as you get out money you don't care.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Wandat46! We're concerned about your feedback. Please give us the opportunity to turn your experience into a positive one.

Highlighted
Groupie

This company is full of nothing but empty promises, down right lies, uneducated customer service reps,, and hurtful rehearsed lines of unconcern with no ability to even fix a simple request, and try to go above and beyond to resolve a crucial issue at hand.  Just read you script and then leave me on hold for 1 hr 42 min. on a store phone where the customers were running out of patience.  i feared for my well being after leaving the store.   

Highlighted
Agent

Hello joelle. It saddens us to know that you feel that way. Do you require assistance with your Boost Mobile phone or services? Feel free to send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

Highlighted
Groupie

I have been dealing with your customer service and their supervisors for two weeks, they accidently deleted my phone number, i requested it back, after many hours on hold in three different stores, keeping the stores from being able to conduct their business with other clients as i was using the store phone, one hour forty two minutes in one store, the other customers were losing their patience with how long it was taking, finally i was told that i would be getting my number back in 72 hours, after that i spoke to a supervisor who informed me that if i hadn't followed the directions on my phone that they would have to delete my number again, no one told me that in the beginning, i hadn't been keeping my phone charged since i had no service.  so waiting for two weeks for nothing, it has cost me time lost at work, missed work that can't call me, unable to complete applications for refinancing my house, i feared for my well being after angry customers were with me at one of the locations, and now i have to change my number on every aspect of my life.  i am so upset i can't even begin to tell you, and please do not try to send me a message telling me how sadden or how you know how i feel, or any bull**bleep** like that, don't say sorry, all i want to hear is your phone number is back on .

Highlighted
Agent

We understand. Please send us a private message so we may look into our options to help you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.