Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Lies about why data sucks in the area you live, such as pic messages, data for music games so much m

Highlighted
Accomplice

Lies about why data sucks in the area you live, such as pic messages, data for music games so much m

I've shown proof to boost for over 2 years now that lakeland and mostly where I live I can't get good data. I've had to buy wifi for my home just so that I can easy do things like play games, what videos, check email, anything at all that uses data, which 90% of smart phone's today. I can't even web chat with BOOST MOBILE unless my wifi is on. They have gave the same liat of lies for over 2 year's. Once I call them out on each little ops of white lie like there is an enhancement in your area or its your lg phone or MY FAVORITE ONE IS "let's try ##72786#" knowing very well they'll no longer have to deal with me. I've shown them pictures of the signal strength along with all the screen shots of step by step reseting my phone and so on. They will not take responsibility for they're horrible service nor will they claim that they're data problem is a problem. 

See more topics labeled with:
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Lies about why data sucks in the area you live, such as pic messages, data for music games so...

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to read that you’ve been experiencing this. Are you getting any specific error message? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Lies about why data sucks in the area you live, such as pic messages, data for music games so...

Hamilton... I'm not sure if you read the hole post or not but what you've asked for... Is the same information I give them every time I asked to have it fixed... Raintree Terrace Lakeland 33803 Florida
Highlighted
Agent

We do understand this situation can be frustrating. It is our goal to satisfy our customers' needs. Base, on the information you've provided we can see there's good coverage on the area. In this situation, what we can do is report the issues you're having for further investigation. Would you please send us a private message?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Sure but you are not understanding what I'm saying in the original post Joy P. Is that I've done all and I DO MEAN ALL that boost agents such as yourself have asked me to do, like what you and Hamilton are ask me to do again. But as I said super clearly I've run check all over my area and your data signal ranges from 6% to 13% almost all the way to the tower you guys say is perfectly fine. Still your agents continue to basically either are thinking I'm still clueless or dumb not sure which one by after all our steps have been followed and after I've reconfigured my phone on my end on BOOST'S end the signal strength is the same. SMH...
Highlighted
Accomplice

Sure but you are not understanding what I'm saying in the original post Joy P. Is that I've done all and I DO MEAN ALL that boost agents such as yourself have asked me to do, like what you and Hamilton are ask me to do again. But as I said super clearly I've run check all over my area and your data signal ranges from 6% to 13% almost all the way to the tower you guys say is perfectly fine. Still your agents continue to basically either are thinking I'm still clueless or dumb not sure which one by after all our steps have been followed and after I've reconfigured my phone on my end on BOOST'S end the signal strength is the same. SMH