LTE & Weak Signal

Go to solution
Accomplice

LTE & Weak Signal

I use ##873283# Boost Mobile PRL & Profile Update for my iPhone 6s and works but the Signal still low, as 1 or 2 bars and then went to 3G then went to 1x and no service then too.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Sargi Boy
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: LTE & Weak Signal

Hi there, Sargi_Boy. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with service. 

To better assist you, please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN..

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Hi there, Sargi_Boy. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with service. 

To better assist you, please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN..

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

My LTE network only doesn't work at home. As soon as I move one mile away from my house it begins working. This also happens to my mom and dad which are part of my dad's family plan
Agent

We have replied to your previous message @IsaNogueda. Waiting for the private message.

Enthusiast

I have same issue on my samsung a10e

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, Lisa4. Can you please send me a private message with your current address, phone number and PIN?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

Thank you
Enthusiast

Thank you
Highlighted
Accomplice

If the PRL Network still not stable try putting this Code in Phone Dialer and this is Android Only: ##72786#

And it will say (Do you want to Reset Network) or something else it will say then tap yes or continue.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Sargi Boy

Sorry for the confusion, Sargi_Boy! Can you please clarify what is going on?