Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Just signed up for this, swapped out sim card today and the phone will not get service

Highlighted
Groupie

Just signed up for this, swapped out sim card today and the phone will not get service

This has been going on for hours at this point. Bought a sim card, backed up my icloud, inserted the sim card when I was told activation was complete only for it to read No Service. After reading some troubleshooting guides on boostmobile's website, I decided to try doing a full reset on my phone and trying again. I still have no service, but now I'm completely locked out of my phone because apple can't send me a verification code to finish setting up my phone. I mean this is ridiculous. I'm already starting to regret signing up for this. I need to talk to someone ASAP.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Just signed up for this, swapped out sim card today and the phone will not get service

Okay, actually looking into it, I entered the wrong sim card while activating, my bad. Is there any way to change this?

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Just signed up for this, swapped out sim card today and the phone will not get service

Hello there suppbro. We can help you with that. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone, pin number and correct SIM. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am actually going through the exact same issues right now. I brought over my IPhone from Cricket, bought the $50 re-boost card and sim cards, had it installed and activated and for some reason I still have no service. I tried resetting it to factory settings and all. I made the switch yesterday and am already starting to regret it. 

Highlighted
Agent

bf6803 We can look into this for you as well. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your IMEI and SIM.