J7 WILL NOT CONNECT TO NETWORK AND NOW WIFI ISSUES

Highlighted

J7 WILL NOT CONNECT TO NETWORK AND NOW WIFI ISSUES

I have a Galaxy J7. This isn't the first I've had network connection issues but was resolved and was working perfectly fine. But ever since the 7.0 update I am either stuck on Roaming, searching for service or emergency calls only. I have done everything I had to before and still nothing works. And now its only getting worse because now I starting to ha e issues connecting to WiFi. It will say I'm connected but I either have no internet access or I have to sign in to a known network but I go to sign in and nothing but white screen and can't use WiFi. I'm continuing to pay for service I have not even half the time if at all. Please can I get some help to fix these issues.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Coupe004! We're deeply sorry to hear that. We'll try to troubleshoot your device and update your networks. Please send us a private message with the full address where this is happening. We'll be waiting for you!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Did this get fixed? I'm having trouble too.
Highlighted
Agent

Really sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue, @pwlong19. Let’s take a closer look. Please, send us a private message with your full address, phone number, and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".