It doesn't work

Highlighted
Accomplice

It doesn't work

Nothing works hotspot nope. Data nope. Calls drop and text don't send. We've asked for help and was told to dial ##72786# and update profile and prl. Still no change. Called boost support last night just to be told to dial that number and do the updates. Then when we said there was no change he said it must be our devices. But didn't want to hear that's it's everyone with boost in my neighborhood. So its clearly not the device. We asked if there was work being done or that needs to be done on our tower and he said he was not ALLOWED to answer. We are looking into other companies because the experience we've had with boost has turned us off. You can blame yourselfs for the customer loss do to your poor customer service and poor Network
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Re: It doesn't work

Hi there, Jes_sherman. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service.

Could you send us a private message with your address to check the coverage? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

So basically they reported my area. Not a solution. I want to know why it's not working and if or when it will work again. I'm paying for services that I can't use. If its not fixed by the end of our month cycle we will be switching carriers.
Highlighted
Agent

We understand that this is frustrating for you Jes_sherman. Unfortunately, estimating wireless coverage and signal strength is not an exact science. There are gaps in coverage within our estimated coverage areas that, along with other factors both within and beyond our control (network problems, software, signal strength, your wireless device, structures, buildings, weather, geography, topography, etc.), will result in dropped and blocked connections, slower data speeds, or otherwise impact the quality of services.

Please, know that we'll be working to improve the network coverage and service, and hope to have a better service in the area as soon as possible. We're sorry for the inconvenience. 

Accomplice

It seems like nothing's being done. When we firt switched to boost the signal was great. Then all of a sudden it went to **bleep**. We've contacted boost several times and still nothing. They tell us the same thing over and over and still no answer to why it just stopped. It's frustrating when I'm paying good money I work hard for and no service in return. And I can see from reading these discussion post that it's not just my area is seem to be everywhere. And they are all saying the same thing they are told to dial ##72786# undated profile and prl and when that doesnt work it's somehow are fault and there is nothing boost can do but report it. Part of that is true it is our fault for deciding to switch to boost. I had Sprint before I switch and didn't have problems with service we had a problem with the amount they charge. We switched to boost because they use the same towers as Sprint and are a lot cheaper. But yet get told we working on it without any type of solution or answer. There's a problem when I test my speed and it comes back as very poor but yet I can see the **bleep**ing tower from my house.
Highlighted
Agent

Please, know that even though it's taking some time, we're working to improve the service, specially on the reported areas. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Highlighted
Accomplice

So it takes months for these improvements? All the while your customers have very slow to non existent service. Great customer service right there.
Highlighted
Agent

We can't tell exactly how much it takes, because it's handled by a different department, and it also depends on the specific area and condition of the coverage. In any case, we hope to see improvement soon.

Highlighted
Accomplice

So customer service department doesn't communicate with the department supposedly fixing the issue? How are the one talking to the customers supposed to give accurate information to the customers then? This just creates customers that are left in limbo because we don't get answers to the questions we ask. Which then leads them to be upset and leave.
Highlighted
Agent

Customer service provides general information based on the current available information of the coverage in any given area.