Issues with Text Messages

Go to solution
Groupie

Issues with Text Messages

So I just reactivated my phone after having my phone off for almost a year. The activation went through well and I am on mobile data fine, but when I go to send text messages I am hit with error card 1 error 97.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Issues with Text Messages

Hello,@ProxyInc. Thank you stopping by. We're more than happy to assist you. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? -Kira_M.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Hello, @ProxyInc. Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us today.  Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Groupie

Hello, I've attempted to send an e-mail detailing the issues further as I am unable to call the call service without being told to purchase a temporary pin card. Is this the only method of reaching you guys outside of calling?
Agent

Hello,@ProxyInc. Thank you stopping by. We're more than happy to assist you. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? -Kira_M.

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

I want to veiw my texts on both phones on family plan

@Gmoney87 Hi. Are you getting any error message when trying to view your text messages on the phone? - E.J.

Enthusiast

Hey

Good morning, Gmoney87! Could you please give us more details about your request?

Did you mean you want to get the same text messages on both phones?

Looking forward to your reply!

Hozuki_Robert

Enthusiast

My phone got stolen that I have connected to my Facebook account and I need to receive a 6 digit code by text to rest my password how can I see my text without having the phone

How? I can't send messages.