Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Is anyone having issues with AT&T landlines unable to reach Virgin Mobile customers?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

Is anyone having issues with AT&T landlines unable to reach Virgin Mobile customers?

Since Nov. 16..........landline AT&T calls cannot get through to Virgin Mobile numbers.  At&T says it's a Virgin Mobile issue..........that cannot be, the At&T customer is not able to connect with 3 different Virgin Mobile numbers in 2 different area codes.  The Virgin Mobile numbers are able to receive all other calls and also call to the AT&T landline.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Is anyone having issues with AT&T landlines unable to reach Virgin Mobile customers?

After one week of this problem, it appears that it "magically" corrected itself last night.  Hopefully it will not reappear.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Is anyone having issues with AT&T landlines unable to reach Virgin Mobile customers?

Hello!
I'll issue a ticket for that inconvenience. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and pin? Also, I will need the following information:
1. The AT&T phone number that can't place the call.
2. The 3 Virgin Mobile devices that were not able to receive the call.
3. 2 different contact numbers for us to can contact you.
4. Your email address.
5. And your full address.

Highlighted
Not applicable

After one week of this problem, it appears that it "magically" corrected itself last night.  Hopefully it will not reappear.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Manager

Great news, @cindysally.  I suspect it's not magical at all but was probably reported by others as well and the network team was able to get it resolved at last.  Do keep us posted!

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Oh, I certainly agree..........it wasn't magical at all, but trying to convince AT&T that it wasn't a Virgin Mobile issue & that somewhere in their system was very frustrating for my 88 year old mother.  They kept trying to convince her that I and the other two Virgin Mobile customers had blocked her.......SMH.

Highlighted
Community Manager

If you encounter anything like that again, please hit us up. We have one of the Social Care folks take a look for you. If necessary, we can even summon (to continue with the magical theme here) some Sprint resources to assist.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.