Is anyone else dealing with slowed Data Speed(s) the best I can get is 3g should be 4g/lte.

Is anyone else dealing with slowed Data Speed(s) the best I can get is 3g should be 4g/lte.

I recently bumped up from the $60.00 unlimited talk/texts/*data/20gb hot-spot data to the $80.00 Unlimited talk/texts/*data/40gb hot-spot data. I’m 11 days into the 30 day plan (or I have 19 Days Remaining) I do have WiFi in my home so there is no chance I’m anywhere close to the (Unlimited Data-Speed Reduction) but ever since Sunday am the best speed I’m getting anywhere is 3g. I live in Central Pennsylvania near Harrisburg so I’m not out in the Boon-docks. Just curious if this issue is a network wide problem or if it’s just effecting me? Any feedback/input would be most appreciative.

Thanks,
-Jeff-
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Is anyone else dealing with slowed Data Speed(s) the best I can get is 3g should be 4g/lte.

Hello, jmorrow1982! Thanks for reaching out to us. We want to help. Does this only happen where you live at? It would be good to check your area. Can you private message us your account details, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25