Is Boost Mobile Going To Add Data Roaming?

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: Is Boost Mobile Going To Add Data Roaming?

i use to have a zte warp 4 and i was amazed how perfect my first boost mobilee 4lte ran. the phone allowed data and cell to run at the same time. so you can hotspot and still make calls at the same time. the onbly problem i went thur a couplle of them and realized that the lcd connenction to mainboard is a flaw in the design and as with my old phone the new warp 4 was having screen issues and i had to take it apart and recoonect the lcd coonection.  aye aye ye..  I believe the warp 4 uses channel 7 ? and lte is always connetcs to a verizon tower so roaming will always be on.. i wish boost haves a new phone that did that..

Enthusiast

How are we able to fix the greyed out roaming options
Enthusiast

My ZTE Max xl data roaming is grayed out to also u can't turn the roaming off its grayed out
Agent

Thanks so much for the suggestion, Livewire! We’re always developing based on feedback from our customers.

Groupie

My roaming options are all grey and won't let me turn on as well. Please help. Already updated prl
Groupie

Please help. Having the same issue with the roaming options being greyed out

Good morning, Chico0424! Our apologies for that issue!

To further assist you, please send us a private message including your phone number and PIN.

We'd love to help you!

Hozuki_Robert