Is Boost Mobile Going To Add Data Roaming?

Go to solution
Accomplice

Is Boost Mobile Going To Add Data Roaming?

Is Boost Mobile Going To Add Data Roaming To Their Services? Does Someone Have Information On This? Because On The ZTE Warp 7 is Says" Roaming LTE" On  https://www.boostmobile.com/shop/phones/zte-warp-7/

Thank You In Advanced. . 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Is Boost Mobile Going To Add Data Roaming?

Hi there! There isn't any official announcement related to LTE or data roaming. I recommend you to keep checking www.boostmobile.comn for future announcements.

16 REPLIES 16
Agent

Hi there! There isn't any official announcement related to LTE or data roaming. I recommend you to keep checking www.boostmobile.comn for future announcements.

Groupie

I have a ZTE Warp Elite. I am currently living in Death Vally CA and my phone was roaming for a month. I was able to receive texts and calls with no problems until 2days ago. I paid my bill and all of a sudden my phone won't roam anymore. My roaming settings are locked is there a reason why this has happened?

Accomplice

Hi.
Try Updating your Phones PRL And Profile. I update my phones PRL And Profile on a regular basis.
Accomplice

Also, I would advise you to call Boost Mobile Customer Service  At 1 (866) 402-7366 And  Call Boost Mobile using a different phone than the phone that your are having issies with because Boost Mobile will probably do troubleshooting on the problem phone. 

Thank You

Groupie

I did.. My Roaming mode is gray and says home only. The guards are gray as well. It wasnt like this last month.. Sucks

Guru

I think that the LTE Roaming feature on the ZTE phone, means that if you subscribe to the add-on, Todo Mexico Plus, that while you are traveling inside Mexico, that you will get 4G/LTE speeds, instead of the usual "Data roaming provided at 2G/3G speeds"

Maybe a Boost Employee can verify.  Maybe not.

-J

Accomplice

Hi.

Are you still having roaming issues? Like you roaming settings are grayed out?   If you are or if you are  not  please send me a private message
shayew83 because I can help you further.

Thank you,

@gaushouseHi, I'm having the same issue with my roaming. This is day 2 of me not having service and can't turn on my roaming features (they are greyed out) and my bill is paid. Think you can help?

I've been having the same problem. Started after I paid my first bill and hasn't been solved yet and its been 3 months later and even though I never leave town once I cross the bridge by my neighborhood, I can barely keep an internet signal now.