Invalid SIM Card? Let me explain.

Groupie

Re: Invalid SIM Card? Let me explain.

I've been having the same problem. Any answers?
Agent

Hi zimou13!

Our SIM cards are not compatible with smartwatches. Unfortunately you won't be able to activate it with us.

EdwinRG.

Enthusiast ess
Enthusiast

I have the same issue as well I've tried resetting it but nothing seems to work.

Enthusiast ess
Enthusiast

I have the same issue. I've tried resetting the phone but nothing seems to work
Agent

Hi there ess. Thank you for contacting us. Have you removed or replaced the sim card for any reason? Or maybe even removed it and inserted the sim card in another device and back to the original phone? Victor21

Enthusiast ess
Enthusiast

No this is a new sim that I just received to replace the other one that was having the same problem. The new sim has only been in my phone.
Agent

Understood. It may be the the sim card is not compatible. Where did you get the new sim card from? Victor21

Enthusiast ess
Enthusiast

I ordered the new sim card over the phone from boost mobile. My old sim was working fine before the problem
Agent

Understood. We would need to verify the account. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code , and the new sim card number. Victor21

Re: SIM card has locked please power cycle Let me explain.

I’m having the same problems with the sim locked thing I got a iPhone 7 Plus just been unlocked from t Mobil