Invalid SIM Card? Let me explain.

Enthusiast

Re: Invalid SIM Card? Let me explain.

I have an Iphone7, and no it has not sustained any damage whatsoever.

Agent

@aidan: Understood. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and SIM card number.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Agent

Thank you. We've confirmed that the SIM card is properly activated on the account. Can you please let us know the exact error message that you're getting about the SIM?

Enthusiast

I’m having the same problem
Agent

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the SIM card. 

We could send you a SIM replacement. Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN. 

Agent

We're sorry. The phone number 7572879387 doesn't work. 

Agent

The phone number is incorrect. Can you please double check? 

Groupie

Same thing is happening on my Iphone it is vv irritating is there a solution i need help with this please i need to be able to receive calls w/o restarting my phone every 2 minutes
Groupie

I am having this same issue if there are any tips or help i can get that would be greatly appreciated
Agent

Hello AllenaH. Let's take a look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.