Invalid SIM Card? Let me explain.

Accomplice

Re: Invalid SIM Card? Let me explain.

No it’s not
Agent

Hey there, Graysbox! Allow me to investigate this further. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

Accomplice

Whenever you get a chance just let me know what’s up

I had the same issue today

the resolution is that they will be sending me a new SIM card, I had a similar issue a year ago and also got a new sim card. 

Dont try to go to a boost store because they will only try to make you upgrade or change your phone saying it is an issue with the device. The people at Sprint Store told me this is a common issue with Samsung phones. sighs.

I'm having the same problem my brother just gave me an unlocked iPhone 6plus. Its saying the same thing can you please help!!

Agent

Definitely want to look into this for you, sammies1214. Can you send us a private message so we can investigate?

Groupie

My husband and I both bought the LG K30 from Walmart a couple months ago, along with the 35$ plan from Boost. I ended up dropping my phone and breaking it so he gave me his unbroken one and we swapped SIMs so I could keep using my phone number. A little while after doing so, my phone gave the SIM locked/invalid SIM message and hasn't even prompted for a PIN or anything. I just loaded another month of service to the account so I would like to be able to continue using it so it's not a waste of money.

If someone could help unlock that SIM or even move my current service/number to a new SIM that would be helpful.
Agent

Hello, @undine093. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to help. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and SIM card numbers from that phone?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

I am having the exact same problem, I even went out and bought a brand new sim card and after a few weeks of it working normally the problem returned, can anyone help me ? I don't want to keep paying for a phone I can't even use. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi aidan. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We want to investigate. Which phone do you have? Has it sustained any physical or liquid damage (dropped, broken, water, etc...)? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25