Impacts of Hurricane Matthew

Go to solution
Community Manager

Impacts of Hurricane Matthew

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Impacts of Hurricane Matthew

Truly sorry for your frustration, you and so many other customers have suffered from an unexpected disaster.  If you send me a private message with your phone number, I will route you to one of our agents that can look into your account.  

Please remember, that most charges are systematic, and with so many people impacted by a natural disaster, we cannot always predict billing and payment issues that may arise. 

A11ey

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

How about 27530?  Service is pretty much nonexistant here now.  Thanks!

Community Manager

@thedukeofshred3 I did a quick check and it looks like there are some towers in your area (27530) that have issues reported, and they are still working on them. Send me a PM if it doesn't get better.

A11ey

Groupie

32127 Port Orange/Daytona Beach area ???? 
People have got busy signals trying to call.....yesterday 10/10
Recording saying it's the wrong number or code check the number and try again when someone is trying to call me 10/11

Community Manager

@Spildoc yesterday there was not an issue repoted, but today I see there is a service ticket open for a tower in your area (32127) related to voice calls.  They should be working on it. If it is not fixed in 24 hours let me know. You can PM me if you prefer.

A11ey

Groupie

Still not fixed, supposedly something to do with sprint towers 

Groupie

The address where there is no service is  Port Orange Florida.  My daughter is still not able to make a phone call to me.  I am able to make some calls but she is still not able to call me, many other people in this area are getting the same message of the number is not the right number and the code is invalid or not correct.  FIX THIS or credit my account... this is days without service. SHE USES STRAIGHT TALK AND HAS NO ISSUES.   

Community Manager

Ok, I am going to direct you to one of our agents contact you so they can look into your account in detail.

A11ey

Highlighted
Agent

Hello
Agent is contacting you through private message to further assist you.

**bleep** boost mobile they took my money and the time my phone was off during the storm they charged me for roaming for two days and my bill was due on the 5 my phone went off on the 3 I live in Lumberton NC these people are ducking people out they money they don't tell u that u still can use ur phone