If your service doesn't work, Boost doesn't care.

HG

If your service doesn't work, Boost doesn't care.

My service has been down for two weeks. I can't place or receive calls. I have missed calls from clients and am missing out on work because of this issue. I need working service. I see that many people are having this same issue; some have been without service for months. I've contacted Boost a few times (from my boyfriend's phone, with AT&T's service that actually works) and Boost's so-called customer service says they have no idea when or if my service will be restored. They say the loss of service is due to a "tower outage." But it hasn't been repaired after two weeks--I find that hard to believe. One representative even suggested that I switch carriers. After several years as a faithful customer, I will be taking that advice if this issue isn't fixed soon. This is unacceptable, Boost.

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: If your service doesn't work, Boost doesn't care.

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may check the status of our network in your area.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

i have been having issues also for months , for the past 2 weeks its been or better put lack of service and mostly all the time unusuable. I alway get its got to be your phone and our towers are working fine. well unless my phone sims is connects to all my the phones in this area. its not my phone.
Agent

Hello, @Flawless. We’re sorry to know that your experience hasn’t been that great. We'd like the chance to make things better. Please send us a PM with your phone number, PIN and address so we can take a look. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Groupie

I’ve been having the same issue for a while too service keeps alternating from good to suddenly slow, I’ve had group meetings over the phone etc which was embarrassingly horrible bc of the service, I just moved two weeks ago and service has gotten worse supposedly there has been an issue with the tower in the area I moved too which rep told my bf it has been going on for more than 2 weeks and unsure of when it would get resolved, disappointed with this company!
Agent

Hello, 94saralee. Thank you for letting us know about this issue. I'm sorry you're experiencing problems. Let's take a closer look.  Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account. 

Accomplice

theyre claiming this same issue with my area, but there is undoubtedly more to the story. it has never taken this long to restore service and its been 3 days now for me/my whole area its not just one tower.