I payed my phone bill and my data isn’t working

Highlighted
Sb3

I payed my phone bill and my data isn’t working

I recently payed my phone bill and my data isn’t working i have the 50 dollar a month plan and only my calls and text work i called costumer care and they told me that something was wrong with one of the towers by my house but my sister has a phone with boost and hers is working perfectly fine and i already reset my network settings and took out my sims card and that’s still doesn’t work i would like to cancel my service with boost and go to something better because it seems like no one knows the issue
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: I payed my phone bill and my data isn’t working

Hi, Sb3. We are so sorry that happened. Please give us the opportunity to change it for you! Please send us your phone number, pin code, and address to review this further.

Groupie

i have the same problem can someone help me?
Agent

Hi there barbarajj5. Are you receiving any error messages when connecting to the internet? Are you able to make calls and text? Victor21

Groupie

i cant send imessages but i can send text messages and make calls but when i go on any other thing its cut off .. and i pay for unlimited
Agent

Hi. Are your referring to your data  by "  when i go on any other thing its cut off"? If so, have you received any data notifications? Victor21

Groupie

yes i am .. i havent gotten any notifications about my data either
Agent

Understood. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Victor21

Groupie

cross streets ? the zip code is 33024
Agent

Thank you. We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers in this area. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience. Victor21