Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.
Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.

I pay for 4G not 3g

Groupie
Groupie

I pay for 4G not 3g

Yes i have checked my coverage map and just 1 week ago i had 4g lte all around my town but somehow this past Sunday i get no 4g service at all. It’s pretty annoying and i don’t recommend boost to anyone yes I’ve tried all the resetting instructions as well.
See more topics labeled with:
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hi there, Zzz. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service.

To better assist you, please send us a private message with the following information: 

- Phone number 
- PIN 
- DEC or IMEI  (dial *#06# to get it)
- SIM card number (ICCID) 

Groupie
Groupie

How do i message you?
Agent

Alternatively, you can reach us through our Community forum. Here's the link: https://boost.co/3j3I1GJ

Groupie
Groupie

It doesn’t say how to private message you
Agent

To send us a private message, please click on the picture of the agent and then select 'Send this user a private message'.