I just changed my number and phone wont activate

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: I just changed my number and phone wont activate

Hey there, Kcorrea! Sorry for the late reply! Have you tried updating your phone's profile?

That almost always works when it comes to program a device after changing the number.

RB-1991 (Robert)

I'm having the same issue and when I dial the #72786# I get a system error message that the number or code entered is invalid... now what? ( Have tried a few times...same result!)

Agent

Hi LGHoo496! What's your phone make and model? See, for iPhones, the code is ##873283# then call. If it still doesn't work we'll need to take a closer look at the problem. Would you mind sending us a private message with your phone number and pin? We'll be glad to look into this situation asap.

EdwinRG

I actually just did the same thing I changed my number and did the steps like it stated and still saying service not activated on. I can send text messages and receive text messages it's just not letting me send pictures through text message.... Please help
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Arron! Are you able to make and receive calls? How many bars are you getting? What's your device model?

Actually right after I posted this everything started working properly. Thank you though
Groupie

When u put in those numbers on the dail pad does it erase all your stuff on your phone
Groupie

All i want to know is once i put that number in on the dail pad will it erase all my stuff on my phone
Agent

No worries, @JMEDINA90! That programming won't erase any personal information.