Go to solution
Highlighted

I just changed my number and phone wont activate

Hi I changed my number online and now phone say contact vendor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hello guys,
Remember once you go online and change your number u have to go back to the phones dial pad and dial ##72786# to reset the network/phone with that new number see if this helps.
Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted

did you get any help? i changed mine and now when i go to activate it ... it keeps asking for a pin and wont take the one i have

im in limbo@!

Highlighted

Go to settings, systems updates and select update profile. Hope that helps.
Highlighted

Hello guys,
Remember once you go online and change your number u have to go back to the phones dial pad and dial ##72786# to reset the network/phone with that new number see if this helps.
Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I did that and still can't use my phone and my bill isn't due.
Highlighted

Hello Ticey30:

Im sorry your having this issue if you can please inform me do you have an android phone or iphone ?
Send me a private message if you like so i can help you resolve this matter.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless
Highlighted

I have an iphone and it wont do it on my phone. It just says I'm roaming. I need help asap!

Highlighted
Groupie

it DOES NOT help! I have been trying to do this on my iphone 5s for about an hour and it keeps saying that that code is invalid.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi kfinney95.

The programming code for the iPhones is different. For iPhones, you should Enter ##873283# then tap Call. This will update your phone with the new parameters, so you can start using your phone.

EdwinRG.

Highlighted
Groupie

I didn't that it said number or code you dialed is incorrect