I feel everyone's pain

Highlighted

I feel everyone's pain

This letter is not to bash Boost Mobile, but  honestly they have to do better for their customers PLEASE!!!    I really don't have a phone anymore!!

For the past 3 months , I've been experiencing the worst service EVER!!  I was transferred from Virgin Mobile to Boost Mobile when they sold and I am not sure if that is causing the problems. 😕

My calls sound choppy and distorted, I have to keep asking the person to repeat what they are saying, and eventually the calls drop like this morning during my meeting.  The text messages send out very slow...and I can forget about using the Internet. If I go to YouTube, it takes me 1 hour to watch a 8 min video.  The wheel keeps spinning and my phone says "offline-then-online." I can't do any live streaming, but sometimes the service will allow me to watch a short video during late hours LIKE 1AM to 3AM.??? my time.   I've called customer service for many weeks now and have been transferred to the stratosphere/space or hung up on or told someone will call me back- only not to get a call back.  ONE DAY A CS AGENT PUT ME ON HOLD  FOR 1-HOUR AND 11 MINS-- I THOUGHT HE WENT HOME?

The cs agents/technical support  that have tried to help me by resetting my phone etc. didn't fix the problem. I've noticed the cs agents have limited knowledge.  I  often wonder if this is a way to get customers to buy a new phone??  I have the Unlimited Plan and it doesn't feel that way.  I'm sad and disappointed. and I'm strongly thinking about another phone company at this point.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Jaymee2020. Thank you for contacting us. We're sorry to hear that you feel that way. Please send us a private message with your current address, phone number and pin to take a closer look.