I cant make calls from either of my phones

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

I cant make calls from either of my phones

You guys are taking money from my accounts every day but i cant make calls. I have heard evey excuse from every one i have talked to from boost
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear that, Tracylyn8. We definitely want to look into this for you. What error message are you receiving when trying to make calls? Are you unable to call a specific phone number or multiple ones? Are you able to receive calls, send and receive text messages, and use the data service?

Highlighted
Groupie

I can text and have data. When i try to make a call it says my service isnt on, and when someone calls it tells them i cant receive calls due to no service
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

Ive tried to click on name its not giving me the option for private chat
Highlighted
Agent

Click on my profile and select send this user a private message. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I tried that several times
Highlighted
Accomplice

Dont bother im about to leave boost. I have paid them almost 2 weeks ago to have no service. been given the runaround and was told the  same excuse. they tell me its an outage in my area. I work up and down the water front so all those areas have outage as well!? don't buy it they decided to credit me $10 but i literally lost a full paycheck from them. they pass me on to different agents who some literally told me the same thing over and over again that im fed up and feel they don't communicate with one another on solving this issue but to pass me on to get out of their hair. in their terms and conditions you can't get a refund for something which is entirely their fault. and Boost expects you to stay with them ive lost money to them and will lose more when i eventually leave. but i rather lose money then another thousands of dollars with staying with them. nothing against their agents they are working people and I'm sure they are trying but Boost isn't helping and only making things worse for me the longer I stay.

Highlighted
Groupie

BOOST has been taking money from me for almost 2 months but I can’t make or receive calls. Stores, Customer support, and IT have given me excuses and the run around every time I called. It is very frustrating to have this problem especially during this COVID pandemic. I DO NOT HAVE A RELIABLE CALL BACK NUMBER FOR WHEN APPLYING TO JOBS, seems like this situation could get worse.