I REGRET GETTING THIS SERVICE

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I REGRET GETTING THIS SERVICE

I HATE this service. I have had the phone for 1 month! I have been having problems with the service since the first day. I never get LTE. I only get 2-3 bars. I have never used the hotspot. Hell I have to stay on my home wifi just to keep internet. And if one more customer rep tells me to troubleshoot my phone, Im going to go up to Boost store and smack the hell out of everyone working there just because they lied about how good the service is! I dont receive 50% of my text messages and the phone calls are iffy. I am very irritated that the only thing I keep getting told to do it give my coordinates which makes no sense since I dont stay at home all day and my service is horrible EVERYWHERE! Im tired of doing that stupid ## number# thing
Its getting irritating! The only reason I stayed this month is because it was given to me by a rep. Oh and to keep saying ots MY phone when the other two lines on my account are having the same issue is so stupid. After this month I am definitely switching back! I feel like I am give my money for nothing. I dont like talking on the phone. I rather be able to play my shooters.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Chelsea87. We hate that your experience with Boost hasn't been so great. We'd like to report your area to our technicians. Can you please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address?