How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

Accomplice

Re: How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

I have the same issue. Customer service says there's an error on the phone account preventing them from deactivating my old phone. I'm wanting to switch my new service to my old phone but can't unless my old phone is deactivated
Accomplice

Re: How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

I have the same issue. Customer service says there's an error on the phone account preventing them from deactivating my old phone. I'm wanting to switch my new service to my old phone but can't unless my old phone is deactivated
Accomplice

Agent

@Crazything12345 Could you please send me a PM with the phone number and PIN code associated with the old phone?

Enthusiast

I lost my boost mobile phone.  Someone else has it now and will not return it. I tried to track it through the "find my device app" but I get a message that says "No active devices" I would like to deactivate the lost phone then activate  an old phone that I have that is also from boost. "My old phone" Can you tell me how to do this?  Can it even be done?  Thanks.

Agent

Hey there @tamieparker. We're sorry about the lost of your device. 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

I cannot remember my pin number in order to switch my device. Nor do I remember the month and year that I opened the account. i enter the pin # that I am sure it is. They tell me it is wrong. What can I do?
Agent

To further research, we'll need your phone number. Please, send us a private message with that information so we can take a closer look.

Accomplice

I think I posted in the wrong spot earlier. but I am trying to do this too. I need to deactivate a phone on one account and put it on another so the phone has my number and th eother account doesnt need to be anymore. I get an error that says phone not eligible to swap but they are both boost phones and I know Ill have to change my plan but I wanted to swap the phone first to my number then activate another plan.

Agent

Hi, CynDee. I will be happy to assist you and will take care of this for you today. Can you send me a private message with the phone numbers and pin code to verify the accounts? Thanks.