How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

Agent

Re: How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the  Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Groupie

Re: How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

I have Verizon I'm trying to keep my Verizon number and switch over to this Boost phone
Accomplice

I need help deactivating this account and putting this phone on my new account...can you please help?
Accomplice

I need help with deactivating this account to switch my old number/account over to this phone
Accomplice

I need help with deactivating this account to switch my old number/account over to this phone
Accomplice

Can you help me too please
Accomplice

Can you help me too?
Accomplice

Can you help me deactivate this account so I can put my old account on here?
Agent

Hi there, BoostLion. Thanks for contacting us. 

We'll be happy to help. We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us your phone number and PIN to have a look at your account. 

Accomplice

For both accounts or just this one?