How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

Highlighted
Groupie

How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

How do I deactivate my device I have two Boost mobile devices the one I currently have has no service but is active still I'm trying to take my other phone which actually my cousin has and isn't giving it back and swap that number over to this one because it has a $50 plan on it and still a week left
73 REPLIES 73
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I'm hacibf the same problem
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I'm having the same issue but not sure how to directly messagr anyone yet
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Mollybea88! Thanks for letting us know that, let's take a closer look. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am having a simaler problem.I have to devices.I am trying to swap one to the other and it is stilll active..how do I deactivate?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

i am having  the same problem..I need to deactivate a number so I can swap phones..can someone help me?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am having the same issue.. I have to devices. I need to deactivate one so I can swap the other?
Highlighted
Agent

We can definitely help you out with that, @Jriley33. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and the MEID of the phone that you would like to activate.

Highlighted
Groupie

im actually trying to do the same thing can you please help me out with that ??

Highlighted
Agent

Hey, @Vacam8788! We’d be happy to help. Please send us a Private Message with the following info:

1. Phone number and PIN of the account you want to deactivate.
  2. Your current phone number and PIN.
  3. DEC or IMEI of the phone you want to activate.

~Nosh_CxUx

Highlighted
Groupie

Ok so i don't know how to PM but i can tell you what's going on right now the phone I'm trying to swap never had a number contacted to it . I bought the phone and was going to activate it but decided to swap and keep my old account . I activated it online and never added money to that accounte. Now i want to add it to my old account. I want to change out my old crappy phone for this new one i bought