How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

Groupie

How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

How do I deactivate my device I have two Boost mobile devices the one I currently have has no service but is active still I'm trying to take my other phone which actually my cousin has and isn't giving it back and swap that number over to this one because it has a $50 plan on it and still a week left
66 REPLIES 66
Agent

Re: How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

Hi, @Kaylamyboo. Can you please send us a private message with both phone numbers and PIN?

Re: How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

How can I do the same thing
Agent

Hi there, @Mhjhjjhgmailcom!

We'll be happy to help you with this. Can you please send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and DEC/IMEI of your new phone?

~Nosh_CxUx

i am trying to do this also!

i am trying to do the same thing PLEASE HELP

trying to do this also PLEASE HELP
Agent

Hey there, @tenneil28. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN?

Please help I need to deactivate my device right away so I can activate my phone for my friend with his phone number someone help me
Agent

Hi there, Mollybea88! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Let’s get you taken care of. Please, send us the account details through a Private Message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25