How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

Agent

Re: How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

We have replied to your private message, CynDee. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

Accomplice

Re: How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

Ok the webite account info says the phone is now on my account but the phone is still showing as the old number. Soemone said it might be the sim card but my phone didnt have a sim card and the umpdates you all are doing in march/april was going to break my phone according tot he email I got from you all which is why I needed to switch in the first place. So now I need this one to update to the new number then on the sim card I guess. How do I go about that next step? Like wiping the sim card I guess? Is that possible? Or is it done on your end?

Thanks for your time, Cyn

Highlighted
Agent

Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with so we can investigate? 

Accomplice

I'm trying to do this two
Agent

Hello shwayzieblood. You have two phones, and you no longer use one of the numbers? So you want to cancel that one, and switch the number you want to the other phone? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

I’m tryna do the same thing I need help
Agent

Hi there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and the device IMEI. 

Enthusiast

My new device does not have service but my old one does, what do I have to do?
Agent

Hi, @MBuchek58! Thanks for reaching out. Please send us a Private Message so we can further assist you. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

I need to swap devices, but the device I want to use needs to be deactivated first. They’re both mine and whenever I try to swap it tells me I can’t. I haven’t put money on the phone I want to swap to for over a month now. My current device is paid and number activate. Someone please help me swap phones?