How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

Enthusiast

Re: How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

Hi I also need help with this I broke my phone and A friend had one and removed it from their family plan and gave me the information to switch but I don’t know how please help
Agent

Re: How to deactivate my device so i can switch my other boost number to this one

Hi there @Bekahjoann. We will be more than glad to help you. As we are unable to discuss your account information publicly, please send us a private message with your phone number, pin, MEID of the phone that will be used on the account.

Groupie

Someone plz help.
Groupie

Hey there, 1017jah! I can help you with that. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN alongside the IMEI of the device you will like active on your account?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Groupie

Hey, I am trying to do just about the same thing, deactivating a phone to use a new sim activation kit with. I ended up losing the original sim, and I'd rather use the new activation kit I already paid for.

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, Vl4dim1r.  Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN alongside the SIM card number you will like active on your account?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie

Recently purchased a phone through Best Buy and I am trying to switch devices, is there anyway someone can help me

Groupie

Could you help me with the same problem?

Agent

Hello @LA_Pineda. Would you please send us a private message? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.