Hotspot

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Hotspot

So i paid 50$ plan yesterday and everything was fine but my hotspot wasn't working it said im not subscribed to data tethering but in my plan it says i have 8gs for my hotspot???
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Hotspot

Hi there Jamescrider1. I am sorry about the issue there with your Hotspot. Can you please send us a private message so we can take a look at your account? 

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hi there Jamescrider1. I am sorry about the issue there with your Hotspot. Can you please send us a private message so we can take a look at your account? 

Enthusiast

I'm sharing your woes. I upgraded from the $35 plan to the $50 plan thinking they were similar in that they would drop to 2G speeds after your original allotment. However, in my case when my plan change over to the $50 plan my phone stopped working. I had to contact Boost via Wi-Fi at a local store in order to get them to reset my phone. When I got all other services I noticed I still had no hotspot. Customer support said I had used up my 8 gigs, while my phone was broken. No one seems to be able to understand why. I did notice today 6 days later that my internal phone data graph says I've only used 1.7 gigs. I would think that to be possible although still unlikely on a broken phone. Boost is completely unwilling to recognize something is not right and has only pointed out to me that the higher-priced plans do not offer the convenience of the lowest priced plan, of dropping your speeds to 2G after your high-speed a lot mint is used. It does not say this anywhere in terms of service so it remains a mystery to me how they justify lying to their customers and to potential customers.

We understand your concern, Mcbreeden, and we apologize. Can you please send me your phone number and PIN on a private message?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Groupie

I'm on.the unlimited family plan, and it says that I have hotspot. But when I try to turn it on, it says that I'm not subscribed.
Groupie

I'm on the unlimited family plan. It says that I have the hotspot, but when, I try to turn it on, it says that I'm not subscribed.