Hotspot

Go to solution

Hotspot

My hotspot isn’t working. My devices will connect to it but it is not working
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hotspot

Good morning, Brendalea1979! We truly apologize for that situation, and sorry for the late reply!

To further assist you, please send me a private message including:

- Your phone number.

- Your account's PIN.

- Your full home address. This information is needed to check if there could be any network issue in the surroundings impacting the data connection service.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (Hozuki_Robert in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

If anyone else is having the same issue, feel free to send me a private message as well.

At your service!

Hozuki_Robert

32 REPLIES
Agent

Hi there rmd10. Have you receive any data notifications. Victor21

My hotspot isn't working either. I'm on the 60 a month plan. Just started and will not work

Good morning, Brendalea1979! We truly apologize for that situation, and sorry for the late reply!

To further assist you, please send me a private message including:

- Your phone number.

- Your account's PIN.

- Your full home address. This information is needed to check if there could be any network issue in the surroundings impacting the data connection service.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (Hozuki_Robert in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

If anyone else is having the same issue, feel free to send me a private message as well.

At your service!

Hozuki_Robert

Highlighted

I called in last week about my hotspot n still haven’t gotten a response back it has been longer then 48 hours so I called in today and the agent isn’t clear on what to do so I asked to speak to a supervisor and he tells me yes I used my mi Ike hotspot up in almost a week when I only used it to connect to my smart tv I am not understanding how I’m used this much internet with a few minutes of connecting my tv to my hotspot I been with boos for years and never got treated this way or do I need to go to another service provider

Hey there, vonstarlove87! On behalf of Boost Mobile, please accept my sincere apologies for the negative experience you've had.

To further help you, please send me a private message including the details I pointed in my earlier post on this thread.

I'll be pleased to serve you!

Hozuki_Robert

Accomplice

I've been done the same way! No response! Here's what I posted!
My son added 2 more people on our plan & then my hotspot stopped working. It was right in the middle of our plan. I have talked to customer service but never got a real answers why. There has to be some kind of glitch. All he kept saying is my hotspot was over. It was working find until the 2 people were added onto the plan. Plus my internet has slowed dramatically & freezes!
Agent

That’s no good at all. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this, @WVgal2018! Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and the phone number and PIN of each account.

Enthusiast

Having issues with hotspot as well. Spoke to 2 representatives the1st wasn't listening and the second tried to get me to download apps off play store that uses free hotspot....still useless. This past Saturday my hotspot stopped working and when I try to log on to Netflix or other apps using my cell it's saying no connection...i have the $50 plan so why is the data not connecting at all times now...? After being a loyal customer (who has referred numerous people to Boost) I am considering taking my money else where
Accomplice

I will too. I got no satisfaction. So I'll just move on somewhere else when my month is up.