Horrible service

Accomplice

Horrible service

Once again, Ive made my way back here after over a month of mediocre service, incompetent customer service reps, AND tech support.

Do you realize how annoying it is to hear a rep tell me I need to go to warranty?

The phone only works on 3G. 4G LTE has NEVER given me speeds above 1mps for any extended period. It's always below 1mpbs.

Customer service won't reimburse my money, they won't give me the unlock code for the phone. (UICC)
And to make matters worse, all I see are people complaining that the speed is beyond slow.

I am not paying for the 50$ unlimited plan TO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO MY DATA. I am paying for 4G LTE. Not dial up.

I came here to boost from another carrier, thought it'd be nice to go to a company that has roaming since I travel and what do I get?

"We're doing a tower maintenance"

What? For a whole freaking month?

I feel boost has straight out stolen my money, seeing as they WONT reimburse me or let me leave with my phone to a different carrier.

That's horrible service! Am I supposed to just keep paying you people money for a service YOU ARE NOT PROVIDING ME.

I have tried the following:
##72786# for Android.
Updated PRL.
Updated profile.
Switched to LTE/CDMA
Switched to CDMA only to verify speeds (below 1mbps)
Called tech support to have connect me to another tower or something of the sort.
Typical turn off, wait 5-10 minutes, turn on again.
Airplane mode on and off for both 5-10 seconds and 1-5 minutes.

I need help, and I need the service I am paying for.
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Horrible service

I understand your concern, Mtarzia. I care about your happiness, Mtarzia. Can you please send me a private message with your current address, phone number and PIN?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

I have the exact same issue, and it is not the phone as I got a brand new replacement iPhone and the service is still trash, I do have bars and the LTE symbol yet nothing with data works. Boost mobile supports says no towers are down yet this stuff is happening. Y’all need to fix this ASAP it’s been 3 days! 

Agent

Hi there Braianmongarro. We are sorry that your are experiencing this. Let me help. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone, pin number and current location. 

Accomplice

So I messaged the other serbuc agent and CHECK IT OUT.

Not a SINGLE peep.

Seriously? That's straight out disrespect!
Why ask me to give you information if you're not gonna help?

This is absurd and bordering on false advertising.

Please, do your job.
Agent

We apologize for the inconvenience, @Mtarzia. We've received and replied to your private message. Please, check your inbox. We'll be waiting for your response.

Accomplice

Sent the reply and have still been waiting on assistance. This is a joke
Agent

@Mtarzia. We've replied to your private message. Please, check your inbox.